Oh THIS one is gonna get me in trouble with the fellas... There are a lot of 'unwritten rules' between guys...
Here are the results of a new survey that came up with the "Ten Commandments" of male friendships.
Check 'em out . . .
1. Don't lie to your friends.
2. Don't dodge your turn to buy a round of drinks.
3. Don't break under questioning from a friend's girlfriend.
4. Don't call out a friend's lies in public.
5. Don't tag a friend in questionable photos on Facebook.
6. Don't turn down a friend who really needs a night out.
7. Don't steal a friend's jokes.
8. Avoid publicly "gushing" on Facebook about your girlfriend or a baby.
9. Don't talk about anything other than sports when you're watching sports.
10. And finally . . . no having sex with a friend's sister . . . or mom.
The survey also found you should never hold a grudge against a friend for more than 56 days . . . unless they've screwed you over at least three times. At that point, you can end the friendship.