Just incase you missed the CUTE video this week of this toddler at a professional soccer game in England...
The Chelsea soccer team played their last match of the season on
Sunday, and won 2 to 1. But the best . . . and cutest . . . goal of the
day came AFTER the match, during a player's retirement speech.
A bunch of friends and family were down on the field, and their kids
were kicking soccer balls around. Plus, some fans were also still in
the stands. And when the goalie's toddler started dribbling a ball toward one of the goals, the crowd started cheering for him like it was a real game. Then they went NUTS when the ball finally went in!
* The BEST part is when the little man throws his arms up in the air!
This is a behind the scenes look at 'The Crazy Ones' starring Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar! It's a new comedy about an advertising genius in Chicago with the biggest clients in the world!
James Wolk, Hamish Linklater, and Amanda Setton co-star this fall on CBS.
*Look for a guest appearance from Kelly Clarkson at 2:20 and 3:20! The executive producers said she was "amazing."
*This new show looks GREAT to me... Thoughts?
Epic (rated PG)
Amanda Seyfried stars in this CGI animated movie
about a teenage girl who's recruited by tiny warriors for a battle to
save Mother Nature after accidentally being shrunk down to their size.
Jason Sudeikis plays her dad, Josh Hutcherson is the rookie warrior who finds her, Colin Farrell is the leader of the leafmen, and Beyoncé plays their queen.
It's also got Steven Tyler doing the voice of a caterpillar, Pitbull as the voice of the toad, and Christoph Waltz as the villain.
The Hangover Part III (rated R)
The third installment in the wolfpack trilogy picks up two years after the last film. Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, and Justin Barthaare all living quiet lives now, but Zach Galiafinakis' character Alan has come off his meds and is still feeling lost.
The guys stage an intervention for Alan, but they're attacked on the way to rehab and Doug is kidnapped by John Goodman'sthugs. And Goodman won't let Doug go until the wolfpack helps to get back the $21 million that Chow stole.
After Chow breaks out of prison, they catch up to him in Tijuana
before the four of them return to Las Vegas to resolve their unfinished
The returning cast includes Ken Jeong as Chow, Jeffrey Tambor as Alan's dad, and Heather Graham as Stu's first wife, the ex-stripper Jade.
Fast & Furious 6 (rated PG-13)
The Rock asks Vin Diesel to
reassemble his crew to help him take down a team of mercenary drivers
who've been leaving a trail of bodies across 12 countries.
Dom's not interested until he finds out that his dead girlfriend
Letty is still alive . . . and that she's one of the mercenaries they're
hunting. Michelle Rodriguez plays Letty, and Luke Evans is the villain who's been exploiting her amnesia.
So, Dom agrees to help in exchange for full pardons for himself and the rest of his crew . . . Paul Walker, Ludacris, Tyrese Gibson,Sung Kang, and Isreali minx Gal Gadot. MMA minx Gina Carano is also in it as a member of The Rock's team.
This is what Conan O'Brien thinks about Taylor Swift's "22" video :-)
The US unemployment rate at 7.5 percent last month. If you or anyone you know are looking for work, maybe this will help.
Salary.com has eight tips to help keep your resume out of the trash!
1. Weird hobbies. You might think all your weird hobbies make you more interesting in an interview, like maybe they'll be a conversation
starter. But actually they just make you LOOK WEIRD. And weird people don't get jobs when a normal person is available.
2. Your private business. Your marital status, religious affiliation,
sexual orientation and other private matters shouldn't go on a resume. Employers aren't allowed to take them into account anyway. And for almost all jobs, they're irrelevant to performance.
3. Big vocabulary words. They won't impress anyone. People who don't know them will resent you, and people who do know them will see through it. And BOTH groups will think you're a showoff.
4. Unprofessional-sounding email addresses. If you're still rocking your "SexyLady69@gmail.com" address from junior college, open a new account. It's free and it takes two minutes. If you don't take the job seriously, you won't get it.
5. Sensitive identifying information. Don't give them your social
security number before you get the job. You don't know where they're
storing that resume, or who gets to see it after you hand it over.
6. Attention-getting tactics. Don't print a resume on colored paper, or use weird fonts or decorations. Hiring managers hate all that stuff, pretty much without exception. It's all part of taking the job seriously.
7. Wild career objectives. Don't apply for a job in the mailroom and say you intend to become the CEO. Ambition is great, but delusions will get you passed over.
8. Irrelevant job experience. No one wants to read about your part-time jobs in high school. Stick to the experience that QUALIFIES you for the job you want. If that makes your resume too short, that probably means you shouldn't be applying in the first place.
I hope those tips help!
Wow, talk about immediate Karma! Watch this mugger in Columbia
steal a woman’s camera and then immediately get hit by a bus! He somehow only sustained minor injuries and was arrested after SHE helped the man up!
*Feel free to SHARE or COMMENT below! Would YOU have helped the man?
I'll admit... I cried.
After Monday's powerful twister blew through her neighborhood, Barbara Garcia told CBS News, she couldn't find her dog. Then THIS happened... :-)